Thursday, November 02, 2006

from His Toy, His Dream, His Rest

My eyes with which I see so easily
will become closed. My friendly heart will stop.
I won't sit up.
Nose me, soon you won't like it - ee -
worse than a pesthouse; and my thought all gone
& the vanish of the sun.

The vanish of the moon, which Henry loved
on charming nights when Henry young was moved
by delicate ladies
with ripped-off panties, mouths open to kiss.
They say the coffin closes without a sound
& is lowered underground!

So now his thought's gone, buried his body dead,
what now about the adorable Little Twiss
& his fair lady,
will they set up a tumult in his praise
will assistant professors become associates
by working on his works?

John Berryman, Dream Song 373

2 comments:

Buy Kamagra said...

Excellent work here. Great modeling and fluency on the text. I really like the way you present your knowledge. Specially if you add some of literature through the blog.

Anonymous said...

It feels good to find such an interesting topic on the internet like this one nowadays. I was greatly interested with what you have shared and posted with us. Thanks for this anyway. buy kamagra